The internship should start May 2021 and last up to 6 months.
INTERNSHIP (M/F/D) PROJECT AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT IN MEXICO
You are seeking a first professional experience in Mexico City and are enthusiastic about cooperating in an international team?
We would like to meet you!
In your head & heart: Your profile
- University graduate/ student
- first working experience in Mexico would be appreciated
- Interested in intercultural communication
- Language skills: Business fluent English & Spanish Skills, Advanced German a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This role requires a responsible, service-oriented and self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills, and a pro-active, well organized working style which enables them to work efficiently also under pressure
There’s lots to do: Your tasks
- Support in Training Management: preparation and organization of business trainings, coordination with external consultants, management of travel arrangements and expenses
- Support in Global Mobility Management: supporting your Global Mobility Manager in day-to-day tasks with client cases.
- Support of Sales Activities: Market research, database management, preparation of business trips incl. marketing material, specific client information and travel management
- Your project: with 6-month assignments we will identify jointly a key project you will be responsible for during the duration of your internship.
- Communication in German, English, and Spanish with business partners, trainers and our head office in Germany
- Take part in the design and development of material and projects
Your orange benefits
- You will work in an international, motivated team that enjoys its work and supports and sparring with each other
- Work experience in the field of international business
- We offer the possibility to work from home office
Make success global: ICUnet Group
- icunet is your partner for international success with competence for more than 75 countries and 25 languages
- Every year we prepare thousands of professional and managerial employees to work successfully on an international level
- We consult and guide companies in developing new markets in foreign markets
We look forward to receiving your online application (CV and motivation letter), including information on your earliest starting date and latest end date (minimum 3 months) at the following address:
Phone: +52 55 5068 6241
ICUnet de México, S.A. de C.V. Arquímedes 15, Col. Polanco V Sección, 11560 CDMX