BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F/D)
You are seeking a new professional challenge in Mexico-City and are enthusiastic about cooperating in an international team? We would like to meet you!
We partner with our clients. Therefore, we are looking for an open and outgoing networker who can create trusting business relationships. We need a resilient person who does not get frustrated by setbacks and knows how to generate success. In our strongly service-oriented field, it is important to be passionate and knowledgeable about at least one of our core pillars: Global Mobility, Intercultural Consulting or Training Services. This allows you to understand our clients´ needs and co-create solutions from the start – the core of how we build long-term partnerships with our clients.
In your head & heart: Your profile
- University degree preferred
- Professional experience in building trusting business relationships
- Experience in consultative B2B sales of complex solutions
- Motivation, experience and drive to develop new business opportunities
- Experience of doing business in Mexico and strong network in the Mexican market
- Passion and knowledge of one of our services desired: Global Mobility, Intercultural Consulting, design of Staff Development Measures
- Experienced in the use (marketing and reserach) of social networks, especially LInkedIn
- Personal intercultural experience advantageous – by living, studying or working abroad.
- Mexican national with business fluency in English language as a must, advanced German languages skills would be advantageous
- Confident appearance, excellent communication skills, emphatic and customer oriented
- Empathic person who can create experiences for our clients
- Exceptional motivation and a goal oriented, self-motivated and independent working style
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks, ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to travel
There’s lots to do: Your tasks
- Identifying new sales opportunities and client contacts
- Diversify our client portfolio
- Developing long term and trusting business relationships
- Developing clients/ accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach and the co-creation of customized solutions.
- Researching and analyzing market information to identify sales opportunities and strategies
- Representing the company at trade fairs and events
Your orange benefits
- We offer flexible working hours and employment models
- You work in an international, motivated team with opportunities for your personal development
- Compensation based on your expertise, skill set and results
- Holiday entitlement increases based on tenure
- Contribution to pension benefits
Make success global: ICUnet.Group
- In ICUnet we partner with our clients for international success with competence for more than 75 countries and 25 languages
- We support our clients with the full suite of Global Mobility Services: Relocation, Immigration, Move Management including the vital intercultural preparation of our clients´ assignees and their partners.
- We support our clients with Consulting Services regarding organizational culture.
- We design and implement Staff Development Programs that have an intercultural aspect – on individual, team or organizational level.
- Every year we prepare thousands of professional and managerial employees to work successfully on an international level and support local teams in their international cooperation.
We look forward to receiving your online application via e-mail. Please include your CV and an application letter that tells us where you see the fit between your experience and our expectations, an indication of your salary expectation and earliest starting date.
Phone: +52 55 5068 6241
ICUnet de México, S.A. de C.V. Arquímedes 15, Col. Polanco V Sección, 11560 CDMX